Cheryl D. Jordan, MCC, MS
"Honest, non-judgmental, dependable and focused on helping clients sustain optimum performance."
Location: Fort Washington, Maryland
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Laser feedback
- Commitment to the client's growth and development
What do clients say about working with you?
- Improved performance appraisals
- Enhanced interpersonal relationships skills
- Stronger strategic thinking skills
- Correction of behaviors that negatively impact job performance
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "The entire coaching process with Cheryl was a life learning experience for me. It helped me to identify problem areas ; then move to correct them. Becoming a better listener; reading people; incorporating rest, proper nutrition and diet; practicing for presentations are all things that will benefit me for the rest of my life. I am no longer afraid to speak in public, make presentations, or sell my abilities..." - Cynthia, Small Business Owner
- "Cheryl provides me with clarity and focus. She helps to keep me on track. My practice is lucrative and I am much more comfortable taking calculated business risks. The rewards have been tremendous. Cheryl has a tremendous gift." - Denise, Radiation Oncologist
- "I kept having the same problems with different people and situations. I accepted that I was the common thread. My coaching program with Cheryl helped me to identify these problem areas and to make a decision to change. My interactions with people have improved tremendously as a result." - Beverly, Project Manager
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Master Certified Coach
- Held leadership positions within a corporation
- Ability to ask powerful questions
- Strong listening skills
- Skilled at creating trust
To help clients sustain optimum performance
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- Certified Professional Effectiveness Coach-New Ventures West
- Master Certified Coach-International Coach Federation
- Doctoral candidate - Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership
- Worked with clients including: Fannie Mae, DC Housing Finance Agency, General Electric, Freddie Mac
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00