Job Seekers, Welcome to NCEA Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 141 Jobs
Create Alert
Loading... Please wait.
St. Pius X School

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

St. Pius X School

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

St. Pius X School

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

HOLY TRINITY SCHOOL OF LACONIA NH

Laconia, New Hampshire

Jesuit High School Logo
Jesuit High School

Tampa, Florida

Sts. Peter the Apostle Catholic School- Archdiocese of San Antonio Logo
Sts. Peter the Apostle Catholic School- Archdiocese of San Antonio

Boerne, Texas

St. Stanislaus Catholic School

Dorr, Michigan

Saints Peter & Paul High School

Easton , Maryland

St. Peter Catholic Career & Technical High School Logo
St. Peter Catholic Career & Technical High School

Houston, Texas

NEW! NEW!
Oak Knoll School Logo
Oak Knoll School

Summit, New Jersey

NEW! NEW!
St. John's University Logo
St. John's University

NYJamaica, New York

NEW! NEW!
Mayfield Senior School Logo
Mayfield Senior School

Pasadena, California

NEW! NEW!
University of San Diego Logo
University of San Diego

San Diego, California

NEW! NEW!
University of Detroit Mercy Logo
University of Detroit Mercy

Detroit, Michigan

NEW! NEW!
Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy Logo
Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy

La Canada Flintridge, California

NEW! NEW!
St. John's University Logo
St. John's University

Jamaica, New York

NEW! NEW!
The Frances Xavier Warde School Logo
The Frances Xavier Warde School

Chicago, Illinois

NEW! NEW!
University of Notre Dame Logo
University of Notre Dame

Notre Dame, Indiana

NEW! NEW!
Loading... Please wait.
Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care Opportunity
OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTSTrinity Health PACE and Mercy LIFE have an excellent full-time opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Trinity Health PACE team serving locations in Norristown and Merion Station, Pennsylvania.Mercy LIFE Montgomery County in Norristown ministers exclusively to the elderly through a coordinated PACE care model which provides preventive, primary, acute, and long-term care services designed to assist older individuals to live as independently as possible while continuing to live within their community. Mercy LIFE McAuley House in Merion Station provides residential and nursing support for the Sisters of Mercy.Approximately 70% of time will be spent supporting the Norristown location with the remaining 30 % of time devoted to providi


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.