WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Diabetes and Endocrinology Advanced Practice Provider to join our group at FPN Diabetes & Endocrinology Specialists Indianapolis on the south side of Indianapolis, Indiana with clinic responsibilities at Mooresville, Indiana. Interested candidate will be joining an established, collegial practice with a skilled provider team. This is an excellent opportunity for an advanced practice provider to work independently within a supportive environment.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have past or present endocrinology experience, with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Provider will need to work collaboratively with physician to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule; no weekends or holidays
- No call expectation
- Both outpatient and inpatient coverage
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume varies based on consultations
- Travel to outreach location <30 minutes from main campus
- Extensive resources including onsite Clinical Diabetes Educators
- Common Diagnoses:
- Type I Diabetes
- Type II Diabetes
- Insulin pumps
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pituitary-Adrenal Disorders
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Master's Degree Required
- Physician Assistant Certified (PA-C) - Required - or
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Nationally Recognized Certification - Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required