Mercy Hospital Ardmore:
- 7-on/7-off schedule (182 shifts a year) - great work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Days: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Nights: 7 PM - 7 AM
- Must be willing to rotate nights within the hospitalist group (1:6)
- 5 physicians working during the day, 1 physician on at night each week
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Admit for most specialties
- Must be comfortable managing ICU patients (basic vent management, intubation's, etc.) - Our units are also monitored 24/7 by Mercy's Virtual Care Center
- Comfortable with procedures (intubation, central line placement, etc.)
- This position does qualify for J-1 waiver (Conrad 30) sponsorship and/or HHS Clinic Care Waiver sponsorships
- Cost of living in Ardmore cannot be beat
- Located near major metropolitan areas (Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City and Tulsa) - enjoy proximity to large cities without the hassle
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a shift-based compensation model and a night pay differential
- Opportunity for outreach shifts/moonlighting
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident/fellow stipends available
- Comprehensive, day one benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Retirement plans available with employer matching options
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage provided
- As a not-for-profit system, Mercy qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Mercy Hospital Ardmore is a full-service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. We're southern Oklahoma's leader in providing cancer care and our Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards.
Welcome to Ardmore!
A gateway city, Ardmore greets visitors traveling by car on I-35 or by rail on Amtrak. In between these two major transportation by-ways lays a confident community with a bold vision and an independent spirit. Ardmore was built by entrepreneurs filled with dreams and the drive to make them true. Today, Ardmore's new pioneers are forging their own way, re-imagining this proud city and reshaping its bright future. Art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, pizza and prime rib, coffeehouses and craft beer, lakes and shakes, spuds and SPADs, ritz and rodeo, quaint and quirky. You can find it all here, in the place where eastern Oklahoma ingenuity meets western Oklahoma independence. From its pioneering spirit to its modern outlook, this southern Oklahoma city is a not-so-hidden gem of the Sooner State.
Your life is our life's work
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices and virtual care. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You'll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers