Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Internal Number: R-067629
Lafayette 3920 Building
3920 St. Francis Way Lafayette, Indiana 47905
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified fellowship trained Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join us at Franciscan Physician Network Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine located in Lafayette, Indiana. Candidate will join a group of three physicians in a practice which is currently experiencing significant growth and high patient demands. Our Franciscan practice includes excellent support from colleagues and well-trained, dedicated support staff. This opportunity is a rewarding mix between outpatient and inpatient rotations.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have pulmonary critical care with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule with quality work life balance
- Hospital coverage one week followed by three weeks in clinic
- Clinic appointments 20 minutes for follow-up and 40 minutes for new patient visits
- Designated MA and RN support with phone triage nurse and 2 nurses who round during day call
- Call Expectations: One week of day call per month, following week day clinic and night call, following two weeks day clinic only
- Superb clinic location connected to Franciscan Health Lafayette East providing easy access
- Opportunities to build programs in key growth areas, such as pulmonary hypertension, asthma, interstitial lung disease, interventional, and/or sleep medicine
- Telehealth visits offered in both clinic and hospital with consults to rural health centers
- Opportunity to educate and train students
- Support from respiratory and pathology
- Strong mentorship available from seasoned physicians in practice
- Brand new Comprehensive Cancer Center opening Spring 2024
- Flexible work life balance with providers working amongst each other to accommodate schedules and time off
- Generous Compensation Package and Bonus Structures
- Franciscan Health offers Fellowship Stipend to physicians in training
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.