Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Internal Number: R-082901
Franciscan Health Lafayette East Campus
1701 South Creasy Lane Lafayette, Indiana 47905
WHAT WE NEED:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Anesthesiologist physician to join our cohesive team and meet the growing demands for Anesthesia services located at Franciscan Health Lafayette East in Lafayette, Indiana. This is a high performing, well-respected collegial group with a great culture of teamwork that provides patient-centered care.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Operating Room Call: First Call: 1 day every 6 days
- OB In-house Call
- Weekend Call: 1 to 2 days per month, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Holiday Call: Shared amongst physicians
- Operating Rooms:
- 9 main operating rooms
- 2 C-section rooms
- 1 Cath lab
- 3 outpatient rooms
- Strong support staff
- Onsite CRNA's
- Excellent, modern equipment includes: latest glidescope, and latest Sonosite ultrasound machines for regional anesthesia
- Robust Peripheral nerve block program
- Opportunities for teaching
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Potential outreach to Franciscan Health Crawfordsville & Franciscan Health Rennselaer
- Per bylaws must be within 30 minutes of hospital when on call
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Required and
- Drug Enforcement Administration License (DEA) - Required and
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) - Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Required and
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.