Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Internal Number: R-071939
Indianapolis 8051 South Emerson Medical Arts Building
8051 South Emerson Avenue Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Physiatry physician to meet the growing demand for Neuro Rehabilitation services at our Franciscan Physician Network Neuroscience Specialists location in Indianapolis, IN & Franciscan Physician Network Neuroscience Specialists location in Mooresville, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Provider will primarily focus on Neuro Rehabilitation care seeing post-concussion, stroke and traumatic brain injury patients. Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Candidate will work collaboratively with our talented team of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation providers to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Weekend Call & Rounding Rotation: 1:5
- Practice includes inpatient service & procedures, outpatient clinic, and consult services
- Specialty programs focused on stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, orthopaedic/musculoskeletal, pain and neuromuscular disorders
- Well-established practice
- Experienced clinical support staff
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana's capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly expanding residential community with a superb quality of life.
Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants. Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children's Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.