Location: Michigan City, Indiana
Internal Number: R-080868
Michigan City Coolspring Health Center
1225 E Coolspring Ave Suite 1-A Michigan City, Indiana 46360
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to meet the growing demand for orthopedic surgery care at FPN Coolspring Health Center located in Michigan City, IN. Candidate will collaborate with and support our tenured, talented orthopedic surgeon.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a background including 2 years of surgical/1st assist orthopedic work. Having clinic experience is a plus. Candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Provider will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Provider will need to work collaboratively with our orthopedic surgeon and support staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Full-time schedule that will mirror and support orthopedic surgeon
- Experience in orthopedic surgery is preferred, not required
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- Fractures (all types)
- Soft tissue injuries (Ligament, Tendon, etc.)
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction and Repair
- Joint Pain
- Joint Injections
- Up-to-date technologies and state-of-the-art surgical equipment
- Highly collaborative environment with strong mentorship opportunities
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes National Park, Michigan City merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to Chicago - less than 60 miles away. Known for its miles of waterfront beaches and property, you can live in amenity rich communities where affordable living options abound. Stroll along the fresh-water beaches, harbors and lighthouses or immerse yourself in water sports. The area boasts four beautiful seasons and year-round recreational activities such as camping, hiking and biking, award-wining breweries and wineries, a charming lake-side zoo, art festivals, casino and outlet shopping mall.
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.