Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Internal Number: R-082276
Greenwood Meridian Parke Medical Building
362 Meridian Parke Ln Greenwood, Indiana 46142
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician to work join our location at Franciscan Physician Network Greenwood Parke Family Medicine located in Greenwood, IN. Provider will be joining an established, busy practice with an experienced physician and advanced practice providers who enjoy a supportive work environment and a great work life balance.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Average patient volumes: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Participation in large call group
- Telehealth is offered
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Practice enjoys high patient satisfaction and quality scores
- Experienced clinical support staff
- Well-established practice
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Greenwood is a suburb on the Southside of Indianapolis located in Johnson County. With a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers lower home prices than some of Indianapolis's northern suburbs, along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities.
With 271 acres of recreational space spread across 14 public parks, Greenwood has an expansive system of playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, open fields, picnic areas, and miles of city trails. Families can enjoy the Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, or the newly renovated Greenwood Community Center. The area is also a golfer's haven, with seven courses in the immediate vicinity.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.