Paramus Catholic High School is in of both a Guidance Counselor and a teacher of Biology and Chemistry Classes. Perspective Candidates should forward Letter of Interest, Resume, and copies of any certifications to Dr. Stephanie Macaluso, Principal/President to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Paramus Catholic High School, a coeducational college-preparatory school, is a welcoming, collaborative, and unifying community. Centered in Christ, we are committed to spiritual growth, academic excellence, social responsibility, and personal development for all students.
CORE BELIEFS AND VALUES
* We believe that students seek personal growth and actively participate in their own learning in order to build a strong foundation for future success.
* We believe that demonstrating ethical behavior in academic and social endeavors is necessary to take responsibility for our actions.
* We believe that demonstrating character, acceptance, and respect in all interactions lead to fostering positive relationships in school and community.
* We believe that by developing learners who take initiative and who are resourceful and resilient, we will prepare them for the multitude of possibilities after graduation.
* We believe that an education focused on faith results in a life lead through humility and justice lived out through the teachings of Christ.
* We believe that academic excellence means developing all students to the best of their abilities.
* We b...elieve that personal development is an ongoing process that is directed by faith and education and continues throughout our lives.
* We believe that social responsibility means being aware of the needs of others and how we better others and ourselves through service.