Trinity Catholic Schools is seeking a principal for Trinity Junior High and High school. The desired candidate must be a decisive leader and engaging communicator in both public and private meetings with parents, staff and benefactors, and be accessible and visible in the life of the school. The principal works closely with the administrative team, including the President, Elementary Principals, Business Manager, and Director of Mission Advancement to effectively advance the mission of Trinity Catholic Schools: Educating the whole student - mind, body, and soul.
Trinity Catholic Schools operates in the President/Principal leadership model, in which the principal is the lead educational administrator for the junior high and high school, responsible for day-to-day operations while the President functions as the chief executive officer in collaboration with the Board of Directors. The principal reports to the President, and actively promotes the academic, spiritual, and social development of each student, exemplifying strong communication and relational skills in a mission-focused environment.
* an active and engaged Catholic, faithful to the directives of the Diocese of Bismarck
* a mission-driven leader who exhibits strong communication, relational skills, and strategic thinking
* an organizational manager who can attract and retain top talent and develop high performing teams
* financial and business acumen for setting and meeting budgets, governance, and organizational communication
* qualities and experiences that support visionary, entrepreneurial leadership, as well as the ability to inspire and lead a high performing team
* masters degree in education or educational leadership
* North Dakota Teaching Certificate and Principal Credential
About Trinity Catholic Schools
Trinity Catholic Schools is located in Dickinson, North Dakota near the beautiful Badlands and Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Trinity Catholic Schools educates students preschool through Grade 12 and has a total of 675 students.