Saint Joseph School, Carteret, NJ Effective Date January 4, 2021 to June 18, 2021
Responsible for creating a faith filled, nurturing, and warm classroom environment where engaging and creative daily lesson plans are required and will assist in developing lifelong literacy and mathematical skills for each student. Development and implementation of STREAM plans/units are also required.
Knowledge of and experience in virtual teaching, Google applications, Fundations, Map Testing, and Powerschool are a plus.
Currently classes are in person five full days a week.
Interested Candidate(s) must submit resume, cover letter, 3 references, and copy of valid certificates to: Principal, Joanne McKnight at: email@example.com.
- Appropriate New Jersey Elementary Teaching Certificate Required
- Virtus Certificate Required
- Must be computer literate and able to use interactive computer instructional software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with students, parents, colleagues, administration, and school community
- Great organizational skills
- Enjoy working with a team of colleagues building a positive school community and working environment
- Mandatory Criminal History Background check required