This person will be responsible for full time teaching of science classes.
1. Willingness to understand and commit to the mission of Bishop Kelley High School as a Diocesan and Lasallian high school
2. Ability to present material in a variety of formats to meet the needs of diverse learners
3. Ability to integrate technology in the classroom
4. Ability to reach for student success.
5. Prefer prior teaching experience at the high school level
6. Must be cleared through the VIRTUS Background Check (Done by Bishop Kelley)
Additional Salary Information: Compensation is primarily based upon years of teaching experience and educational degree(s). Benefits apply as a regular teacher.
About Bishop Kelley High School
A Diocesan Catholic Lasallian School founded in 1960 to serve the Diocese of Tulsa. We are a co-ed high school for grades 9-12 with an enrollment of 950 students. We are the feeder school for 11 Catholic middle schools.