St. Joseph’s Catholic School has an immediate opening for a full-time teacher in the High School English Department. Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field, share a passion for working with young people, and embrace the mission and philosophy of the school. A graduate degree and teaching experience at all levels grades 9-12 are preferred. Competitive salary/benefit package is available. Send resume to St. Joseph’s Catholic School, Attention: Lisa Lawrence, 100 St. Joseph’s Drive, Greenville, SC 29607, or email email@example.com. Visit www.sjcatholicschool.org for more information about the school. Review of resumes to begin immediately.
About St. Joseph's Catholic School, Inc.
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational, college-preparatory day school recognized and approved by and within the Diocese of Charleston. St. Joseph’s seeks academic excellence and strives to form the minds, hearts, and souls of its students in the likeness of Christ. St. Joseph’s Catholic School…
• Creates a joyful Catholic school culture rooted in the sacramental life of the Church
• Pursues a rigorous liberal arts curriculum designed to develop a Catholic/Christian vision of the world, of life, of culture, and of history
• Provides students of college-preparatory abilities with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in higher education and in life
• Encourages students to participate in co-curricular activities which complement and enrich their academic studies
• Welcomes students of other religious backgrounds in an atmosphere of Christian love
• Nurtures each student’s awareness of his or her unique God-given vocation and fosters his or her desire to live out that call for the glory of God and for the good of others