An ideal candidate for Director will have 5 or more years of experience in sales and business administration, including staff supervision. In addition, this candidate would have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field (Masters preferred). The candidate must possess and model strong leadership skills, desire collaborative team management, be committed to understanding and embracing the cultural backgrounds of students and families, possess both excellent written and oral communication skills, and have experience as a supervisor of personnel with budgetary responsibility. We seek a person of faith who believes in the transformative power of education and supports the Lasallian Catholic mission of the school.
The Director of Corporate Work Study is responsible for
(1) Securing work-study jobs at local corporations and businesses for all enrolled students
(2) Overseeing the placement, training, supervision, transportation and evaluation of our student workers
(3) Stewarding relationships with the corporate sponsors
(4) Supervising and supporting a team of staff and volunteers.
(5) Overseeing all matters of legal compliance
(6) Ad hoc projects assigned by the President.
Full position description available at http://www.delasalle.org/employment/