An ideal candidate for Director of Development will have 10 or more years of experience in fundraising or a related field. In addition, this candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred. The candidate must possess and model strong leadership skills, desire collaborative team management, be committed to understanding and embracing the cultural backgrounds of students and families, possess both excellent written and oral communication skills, and have experience as a supervisor of personnel with budgetary responsibility. We seek a person of faith who believes in the transformative power of education.
The Director of Development is responsible for
(1) Directing a comprehensive fund development program in support of a $3-4 million annual fund need
(2) Stewarding relationships with individual, corporate, and foundation donors
(3) Executing a series of fundraising & marketing events in support of the mission
(4) Implementing a comprehensive communications strategy to achieve fundraising and mission goals
(5) Supervising and supporting a team of staff and volunteers.
(6) Ad hoc projects assigned by the President.
Full position description available at: http://www.delasalle.org/employment/