Notre Dame Academy, a premier college preparatory high school in the Catholic tradition founded by the Norbertine Order, Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and the Diocese of Green Bay, is seeking a Principal.
The Principal is responsible for the management of the day-to-day internal operations of Notre Dame Academy, providing Catholic and instructional leadership and collaborating with the Executive Leadership Team to provide the administrative capability necessary for Notre Dame Academy to fulfill its mission.
- A practicing Catholic who models the values of the Catholic faith
- Master’s Degree in Educational Administration from an accredited college or university or related degree
- Proven track record of teaching experience
- Successful experience in educational administration
- Supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Notre Dame Academy's mission emphasizes the Norbertine vision of community and focuses on developing the whole person. We seek those who will contribute to our mission and values.
Notre Dame Academy offers an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, disability, retirement plan, paid time off, Notre Dame Academy tuition waiver, and CatholicLink tuition benefit.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check and VIRTUS® training program.
For best consideration, qualified candidates should submit cover letter, personal statement of educational philosophy and resume by April 17, 2017 to email@example.com