St. Joseph’s Catholic School is seeking candidates to fill a full-time position in the Science Department in our high school. Teaching responsibilities will be focused on high school Chemistry. The ability to teach mathematics courses is preferred.
Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field, share a passion for working with young people, and embrace the Catholic mission and philosophy of the school. A graduate degree and teaching experience are preferred. Competitive salary/benefit package is available. Send resume to St. Joseph’s Catholic School, Attention: Lisa Lawrence, 100 St. Joseph’s Drive, Greenville, SC 29607 or email email@example.com. Review of resumes to begin immediately.
About St. Joseph's Catholic School, Inc.
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is a private, Roman Catholic, co-educational, college-preparatory day school recognized and approved by and within the Diocese of Charleston. St. Joseph’s seeks academic excellence and strives to form the minds, hearts, and souls of its students in the likeness of Christ. St. Joseph’s Catholic School…
• Creates a joyful Catholic school culture rooted in the sacramental life of the Church
• Pursues a rigorous liberal arts curriculum designed to develop a Catholic/Christian vision of the world, of life, of culture, and of history
• Provides students of college-preparatory abilities with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in higher education and in life
• Encourages students to participate in co-curricular activities which complement and enrich their academic studies
• Welcomes students of other religious backgrounds in an atmosphere of Christian love
• Nurtures each student’s awareness of his or her unique God-given vocation and fosters his or her desire to live out that call for the glory of God and for the good of others